Making a donation

Please specify where you would like your donation to go to:

 * Projects - add name of project
 * Sponsorships, indicate the name of your child/children and REC #
 * Scholarship Fund
 * General Donations
 * Memorial Fund - currently TRAS has established the following funds:

Ways to Donate:

By Interac e-Transfers 

Interac e-Transfer to allows you to send money online, securely and quickly.

You are not sending funds by email or text message, only the notification travels over the Internet to advise us that the transfer has been initiated and the funds have been deposited directly into our bank account. The funds are transferred using Online Banking.

By cheque

Made payable to the Trans-Himalayan Aid Society, and mail it to the TRAS office at:

Trans-Himalayan Aid Society
1183 Melville Street
Vancouver, BC
V6E 2X5

By credit card

Donate by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) by calling our office at (604) 224-5133. Re-occurring credit card donations can also be set up by calling the office.

By Canada Helps

Donate online through CanadaHelps.  (CanadaHelps is a non-profit that supports Canadian charities by providing online donations; it charges TRAS a 3.5% fee to cover the cost of credit card transactions and other operating costs.) Donate to TRAS through CanadaHelps.

By Charitable Impact (Benevity)

Donate online through Charitable Impact  (Charitable Impact is a a registered charity and public foundation , they charge TRAS a 2.8% fee to cover the cost of credit card transactions and 0.00% on e-transfers or cheque transactions.) Visit their website for more information at

An advantage in using CanadaHelps or Charitable Impact is that you are able to set up automatic weekly, monthly or one time donations. Tax receipts are issued directly from both CanadaHelps and Charitable Impact.

Also by:

In Honour Gifts

Leaving a Gift in your Will

School Fundraisers

Donating Securities

TRAS is a registered Canadian charity (registration number 130620743RR0001). When you donate we will send you a printed tax receipt. 

Thank you for your support!